We know the current time is one of uncertainty and confusion, and we thank you for choosing to stay with Landmark Vacation Rentals. Our guests are our top priority, and we would like to assure you that we are taking all the precautionary measures to ensure your stay is safe and healthy.
We will resume arrival reservations Saturday, May 9.
For any inquiries of cancellations or rescheduling, we are following our standard Terms and Conditions.
• We are performing daily sanitization of the lobby area using hospital-grade disinfectant
• Hand sanitizer is available for employee and guest use
• Restrooms are for employee use only
• Check-In packages will be on a credenza in the lobby with your name on it
• When checking out, please place keys in the basket provided. Keys are sanitized after each use.
At Your Vacation Rental
• A new roll of toilet paper, with the wrapper on it will be on the dispenser, one additional, wrapped roll will be on the back of the toilet
• Individually wrapped soap will be at the sink
• An amenity kit is provided for each reservation that includes dish soap, an individually wrapped scrub sponge, dishwasher tabs, laundry detergent, wrapped roll of paper towels.
• Decorative pillows, bedding, throw blankets typically in rentals will be stored in closets.
• Beds will be made with fitted and flat sheet and one blanket. Pillows have pillow protectors and pillowcases.
• A towel kit is provided for each bathroom and includes 6 bath towels, 6 hand towels, 6 wash cloths, and 1 bathmat. Towel kits will be left wrapped.
• As always, all towels, sheets, blankets are professionally laundered after departure
• Please strip linens from beds and place in bedroom floor
• Please leave used bathroom towels in bathroom
• Please load and start the dishwasher – Use sanitize cycle if available
• Set thermostat to 75
• Remove all trash from residence
• Be sure all doors and windows are closed
Guest Services – Housekeeping & Maintenance
• Housekeeping is encouraged to wear masks, gloves, and face shields
• All touch surfaces including upholstery is being is being sanitized prior to cleaning. The home will sit up to 48 hours prior to being cleaned. After the home is cleaned, and prior to a guest arrival, all high-touch surfaces are sanitized.
• To limit interaction for everyone’s safety, guest maintenance calls will be limited to emergencies. Emergencies do not include internet, remotes, loss of TV service. We will do our best to walk guests through troubleshooting over the phone.
It is our top priority to make sure our properties are always sanitized, cleaned, and disinfected prior to guest check-in.
We look forward to seeing you!